What you will learn
- The power of Enterprise Risk Management (ERM)
- Why the risk register often fails to grab attention
- The need to record inherent, residual and target risk
- How to ensure the risk register is used as a strategic business tool
- Why ERM needs to link directly with business objectives and risk appetite
- The advanced risk scoring system
- Risk dashboards for Senior Management
- A practical example of an ERM System
Meet your Instructors
Phil Griffiths is the Chief Executive Officer at Business Risk Management Ltd. He is a Chartered Accountant and an Associate of the Institute of Internal Auditors. He has over 30 years experience in Internal Audit, Risk Management, Corporate Governance and Fraud Prevention as a practitioner, professional advisor, facilitator and trainer.
He has held top management positions with four international groups, in roles embracing risk management, internal audit, finance and project management.
Phil is regarded as one of the world’s eading experts in Internal Audit and Enterprise Risk Management.
Jude Chagas Pereira is the Chief Executive Officer at IYCON and Wizly. He is a Chartered Accountant and Systems Analyst and for over 25 years, he has provided cutting edge technologies to his clients, giving them a competitive advantage in the market. He has also conceptualized the PRISE© methodology for Strategy Execution, which enables organisations to integrate, Strategy, Risks, Process, Initiatives and Quality Models.
The webinar has two alternative sessions as under. Each session is 90 minutes.
- Session A – 20th September at 11 am GMT / 7 am ET
- Session B – 20th September at 9 pm GMT / 5 pm ET